Homeschool Physical Education
The Teacher Education Department offers physical education classes for homeschooled children (Ages 5-18) in the Rochester Community. Classes are taught by physical education undergraduates and supervised by Dr. Elaine Gregory, certified physical education teacher & director of Robert’s Wesleyan University Physical Education program. 9th - 12th grades will be a group of its own.
Spring 2023 Session
Thursdays, 3:00 pm - 3:45 pm for a 10-week session
Dates of classes:
- February 2, 9, 16, 23 (no class)
- March 2, 9, 16, 23, 30
- April 6 (no class), 13 (pool), 20 (pool)
Note: Above dates are subject to change.
Registration is online and posted on January 9th. Registrations must be received 2 weeks prior to the start of each session.
- Price: $25.00 (per student for each 10-week session)
- Make checks payable to Roberts Wesleyan University.
- Mail check to:
Roberts Wesleyan University
Attention: Ezrine Taylor
2301 Westside Drive
Rochester, NY 14624
- No walk-ins allowed.
- Spring 2023 Registration Form
- Homeschool Physical Education Waiver
Dr. Elaine Gregory