Roberts Wesleyan College Graduate Programs
Roberts Graduate programs are guided by academic and industry experts that masterfully blend theory with applied practice to equip students with the latest skills and knowledge to make an immediate impact in the communities and employers they will serve.
Find Your Program
Search keywords, interests, and programs.
All Graduate Programs
Time-shortened Graduate Programs
Designed for working professionals and can be completed in 12-24 months (part-time or full-time), attending just one or two 5-to-8-week classes per term, online or in-person.
- Health Administration, M.S. (18 months)
- Public Health, M.S. (18 months)
- R.N. to M.S. Program (29 months)
- Nursing Leadership & Administration, M.S. (20 months)
- Nursing Education, M.S. (20 months)
- Special Education, M.Ed. (16 months)
Traditional Graduate Programs
Offer an immersive format where students enroll in multiple courses that meet in the late afternoon and evening. Full-time students can complete their degree in 1-4 years, depending.
- Applicant Entry-level Doctorate of Occupational Therapy, O.T.D. (Pending NYSED/MSCHE approval)
- Childhood & Special Ed., M.Ed.
- Adolescence & Special Ed., M.Ed.
- Early Childhood and Special Education, M.Ed.
- Literacy Education, M.Ed.
An Investment You Can Afford
We know that a Roberts education is an investment worth making. But we also understand the financial concerns our adult students face when returning to school. That's why we're committed to keeping our costs competitive across the board. And with a wide range of options to make your education an affordable investment—including Federal and NYS aid, military benefits, employer tuition assistance, our Corporate Partnerships Program, and program scholarships—we work hard to help you maximize your financial aid. Every year, Roberts awards financial assistance to more than 75% of adult students. Because we don't want anything to keep you from the life you deserve.
Military and military spouse-friendly
Employer tuition assistance