Bachelor's Completion Financial Aid
At Roberts, we are committed to helping students meet the financial obligation to earn a degree and advance a career. Our Financial Aid Office works to assist all students in their effort to maximize financial aid. Annually, Roberts awards financial assistance to over 75% of bachelor's completion and graduate students, which includes Federal and NYS aid. Contact your program counselor to see if you qualify for a scholarship.
Financial Aid Representatives are available to answer your questions:
- Fall/Spring Semester Hours: between 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m., Monday through Friday
- Summer Hours: between 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m., Monday through Thursday and 8:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. on Friday
Contact information: 585-594-6150 or email@example.com
Tuition Assistance Opportunities
Federal Pell Grants
up to $6,095 per year
New York State TAP Grants
up to $5,165 per year
Federal Direct Student Loans
up to $12,500 per year
Post 9/11 G.I. Bill® & Yellow Ribbon Program
Employer Tuition Assistance
contact your HR department
2018-19 Financial Aid
Complete the "Free Application for Federal Student Aid" (FAFSA) available at www.fafsa.ed.gov, or download the new FAFSA App (Google Play or Apple (iOS) Store) to complete it on your mobile device, available October 1st for the following academic year. The Federal school code for Roberts is 002805.
- Federal Grants & Loans – Complete your FAFSA application (Google Play or Apple (iOS) Store) to determine eligibility for Federal PELL grants and Direct Loans
- Federal PELL Grant – Available to eligible undergraduate students with demonstrated financial need. Awards range from $0 to $3,047 per semester.
- Federal Direct Subsidized/Unsubsidized Loans – Available for up to $6,250 per term for undergraduate students.
- NYS Grants (TAP) - The Tuition Assistance Program is available for undergraduate students who are eligible, legal residents of New York State. Complete a TAP application online at www.HESC.com or direct your questions to New York Higher Education at 1-888-697-4372. Awards range from $0 to $2,582 per semester.
- Veterans - Roberts Wesleyan College participates in the Post-9/11 Veterans Education Assistance and Yellow Ribbon Programs. For more information regarding educational programs for Veterans, please visit our Military Resources page. Veterans Tuition Awards (VTA) are also available for eligible veterans in New York State. Contact HESC for more information at 1-888-697-4372 or www.HESC.com.
- Employee Reimbursement - Many companies and businesses offer tuition reimbursement for their employees enrolled in college educational programs. Prospective students should contact the personnel offices at their places of employment for information about tuition reimbursement. Anticipated benefits must be reported on the Payment Agreement form.
- Private/Alternative Loans - A private student loan (also known as an alternative loan) is available to students to cover the cost of their program, after all federal and state assistance is exhausted. Application is made directly with the lender of your choice. It is important to understand all of the terms associated with a loan before you choose one. Information regarding available loan options can be found here or at www.finaid.org/loans.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Your financial aid eligibility may be impacted by your age and independency status. If you are under the age of 25, you may be considered a dependent of your parents for Federal financial aid purposes. Dependent students are required to provide certain parental information on the FAFSA, including income, which will be used to determine your financial aid eligibility and may result in reduced levels of aid. New York State also has separate guidelines for independency.
Roberts Wesleyan College reserves the right to reduce a student's Roberts funded financial aid (including merit aid) if the total of the student's grants and scholarship from all sources, including military, meets or exceeds the cost of tuition except where specifically addressed by regulation.
For questions concerning federal and state financial aid, contact the Office of Financial Aid:
For questions about your bill, contact the office of Student Accounts at 585-594-6319.
GI Bill® is a registered trademark of the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs (VA). More information about education benefits offered by VA is available at the official U.S. government Web site at www.benefits.va.gov/gibill.
Get Started Today!