Roberts Wesleyan College has retained Parchment to provide 24-hour access to online transcript ordering through Parchment.
If you have questions about the process or encounter difficulty in entering your order, Parchment has a Contact tab.
*All financial obligations (tuition, library fine, parking fine, etc.) to Roberts and Northeastern Seminary must be cleared before transcripts will be sent.
Click on the appropriate school to place a transcript order online
Standard Fees and Delivery Choices:
- Official Transcripts: $9.25 each for regular First Class mail or pick up, electronic transmission $6.75 (PDF).
- Domestic Federal Express to main 48 states $22.50 Per Recipient
- Domestic Federal Express to Alaska or Hawaii $25.50 Per Recipient
- International Federal Express $45.50 Per Recipient
- Student is responsible for accurate email addresses
- Students sending transcript to themselves will have an "Issued to Student" watermark on transcript
- Student is responsible for ensuring end receiver will accept electronic transcript as official
- Transcripts expire 14 days after link is sent
- Once the transcript link is opened the link is only good for 48 hours for the online transcript order
- Please note Roberts Wesleyan College and Northeastern Seminary do not send transcripts via Fax.
Please log in to your Parchment account to check the status of your transcript order.
Alternative (Paper Transcript ONLY)
Information for ordering transcripts in person, over fax, or by mail at the Office of Registration:
- Complete and return the Transcript Request Form and Credit Card Payment Form (if applicable) to the Registration Office
- Cost is $9.25 per request
- Transcript Requests cannot be taken over the phone
- Acceptable payment methods: check, money order, credit card, or cash.
- Make checks payable to Roberts Wesleyan College
- Use a separate form per recipient/addressee, but only one payment form needed
Send completed form(s) to:
Roberts Wesleyan College
Office of Registration
2301 Westside Drive
Rochester, NY 14624
If you have questions call: 585-594-6472