Fall Online Writing Workshop
The Roberts Wesleyan College School of Education is offering students currently in grades 5-12 the opportunity to participate in a 10-week online writing workshop experience to foster students’ growth as writers.
- September 15th through December 2nd
- For students in grades 5-12
- Registration Fee: FREE!
This workshop includes:
- One-on-one support from highly trained and certified NYS teachers who provide individualized and timely feedback (instruction under the supervision of Professor Maryanne Barrett).
- Weekly craft lessons, helpful writing tips, and writing invitations to support and motivate student writing.
- A community to help students take their writing to the next level.
If you are interested in having your child (children) attend, please register online. Space is limited, so please register by August 31st.
Contact Maryanne Barrett, at firstname.lastname@example.org.