Fall Online Writing Workshop
The Roberts Wesleyan College School of Education is offering students currently in grades 7-12 the opportunity to participate in a 10-week online writing workshop experience to foster students’ growth as writers.
- September 20th through November 22nd
- For students in grades 7-12
- Registration Fee: FREE!
This workshop includes:
- Student commitment of submitting one piece of writing a week and discussing feedback in an online setting through Google Classroom
(written or video comments).
- One-on-one support from highly trained and certified NYS teachers who provide individualized and timely feedback (instruction under the
supervision on Professor Maryanne Barrett).
- Weekly craft lessons, helpful writing tips, and writing invitations to support and motivate student writing.
- A community to help students take their writing to the next level.
If you are interested in having your child (children) attend, please register online or fill out the registration form (one for each child) below. Space is limited, so please register by September 13th.
Please submit forms electronically to Program Coordinator, Shelly Lambert at Lambert_Shelly@roberts.edu OR submit a hardcopy to:
Roberts Wesleyan College
Teacher Education Department
2301 Westside Drive
Rochester, New York 14624
Contact Lambert_Shelly@roberts.edu, at Lambert_Shelly@roberts.edu.