Fall Online Writing Workshop
The Roberts Wesleyan University School of Education is offering students currently in grades 5-12 the opportunity to participate in a 10-week online writing workshop experience to foster students’ growth as writers.
- September through November
- For students in grades 5-12
- Registration Fee: FREE!
This workshop includes:
- Student commitment of submitting one piece of writing a week and discussing feedback in an online setting through Google Classroom (written and video comments)
- One-on-one support from highly trained and certified NYS teachers who provide individualized and timely feedback (instruction under the supervision of Professor Katelyn Sullivan)
- Weekly craft lessons, helpful writing tips, and writing invitations to support and motivate student writing
- A community to help students take their writing to the next level
This program is mostly asynchronous, using Google Classroom with three synchronous meetings via Zoom. The Zoom meeting dates include:
Thursday, 9/21 @ 7:00 pm-7:30 pm
Thursday, 10/20 @ 7:00 pm-7:30 pm
Thursday, 11/30 @ 7:00 pm-7:30 pm
If you are interested in having your child (children) attend, please register online. Space is limited, so please register by August 31st.
Maryanne Barrett, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Katelyn Sullivan, email@example.com.