We offer paid employment opportunities while you're in our education programs through partnerships with Monroe-2-Orleans BOCES and area districts.
The Teacher Fellowship Program enhances your educational and employment opportunities and addresses the shortage of substitute teachers in our area. Placement locations are continuously increasing, but currently include:
For the most updated information about the TIF Program offered in partnership with Monroe 2-Orleans BOCES, please visit https://www.monroe2boces.org/TeacherImmersionFellowsProgram.aspx.
Value to you:
- Guaranteed work that fits with your schedule (you choose between 1-5 days per week, semester-long commitments)
- Compensation of $100+/day
- We promote paid employment opportunities while you are in our education programs through substitute teaching partnerships with Monroe and surrounding county school districts.
- Observe effective teachers
- Work with students as a substitute teacher and in small groups or one-on-one environments
- Develop relationships with staff and administration in local districts
- Participate in staff professional development
Questions about the partnership? Contact: Kristen Nielsen, Director of Recruiting, at Nielsen_Kristen@roberts.edu or (585)594-6562