Roberts Wesleyan College Graduate Programs
Roberts Graduate programs are guided by academic and industry experts that masterfully blend theory with applied practice to equip students with the latest skills and knowledge to make an immediate impact in the communities and employers they will serve.
Fill out the form for more information
TIME-SHORTENED GRADUATE PROGRAMS
Designed for working professionals and can be completed in 12-24 months (part-time or full-time), attending just one or two 5-to-8-week classes per term, online or in-person.
- Health Administration, M.S. (18 months)
- Public Health, M.S. (18 months)
- R.N. to M.S. Program (29 months)
- Nursing Leadership & Administration, M.S. (20 months)
- Nursing Education, M.S. (20 months)
- Special Education, M.Ed. (16 months)
TRADITIONAL GRADUATE PROGRAMS
Offer an immersive format where students enroll in multiple courses that meet in the late afternoon and evening. Full-time students can complete their degree in 1-4 years, depending.
- Applicant Entry-level Doctorate of Occupational Therapy, O.T.D. (Pending NYSED/MSCHE approval)