Nursing Education, M.S.
The Master's in Nursing Education, designed for bachelors-prepared R.N.s, is based on nursing science with a focus on advancing clinical and evidence-based teaching skills needed to work in college, university, and clinical settings. Working RN's can complete this degree in just 20 months, 1 night a week or 100% online!
Standard Completion Time
Classes 1-Night a Week or 100% Online!
Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE)
When Can I Start?
Next Start Date:
- Tuesday, August 11, 2020
At Roberts Campus
- Application Deadlines & Deposits
- Submit your complete application by June 30, 2020 and your deposit is $150.00
- Submit your complete application by July 27, 2020 and your deposit is $250.00
- After these dates the deposit is $350.00
- Saturday, March 13, 2021
Get More Info
RANKED A BEST ONLINE PROGRAM
for Graduate Nursing by U.S. News for 2018
allows for focus on one course at a time
COST OF TEXTBOOKS INCLUDED IN TUITION
OFFERED COMPLETELY ONLINE
Choose the online option to learn on your schedule from the comfort of your own home
86% OF GRADUATES WERE EMPLOYED FULL-TIME within a year of graduation according to the Roberts Wesleyan Career Services Annual Report
PERSONALIZED ACADEMIC ADVISEMENT
Popular Careers & Employers
- Nurse Educator or Instructor
- Professional Development
- Assistant Professor, Associate degree program
- Assistant Professor, Baccalaureate programs
- ACLS Program Coordinator
- LPN Instructor
- University of Rochester Medical Center
- Highland Hospital
- The College at Brockport
- Alfred State College
- Rochester Regional Health Systems
- Finger Lakes Health
Alumni Making A Difference
Kellie Murphy, M.S., R.N.
ACLS Program Coordinator & Nurse Educator, University of Rochester Medical Center
Monica Seaman M.S., R.N.
Nurse Educator, Emergency Nursing, University of Rochester Medical Center
Genie Rotundo, M.S., R.N., L.C.C.E., F.A.C.C.E.
Centering Healthcare Institute National Consultant