Nursing Leadership & Administration, M.S.
The Master's in Nursing Leadership and Administration, designed for working bachelors-prepared R.N.s, is based on nursing science with a significant focus on the business aspects of health care, evidence-based practice, and the latest technological advances to develop your leadership expertise and knowledge. Working RN's can complete this degree in just 20 months, 1 night a week or 100% online!
Standard Completion Time : 20 months
Classes 1-Night a Week or 100% Online!
Program Credits: 39
Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE)
When Can I Start?
Next Start Date:
Tuesday, August 11, 2020
At Roberts Campus
Application Deadlines & Deposits
- Submit your complete application by June 30, 2020 and your deposit is $150.00
- Submit your complete application by July 27, 2020 and your deposit is $250.00
- After these dates the deposit is $350.00
- Saturday, March 13, 2021
Get More Info
COST OF TEXTBOOKS INCLUDED IN TUITION
OFFERED COMPLETELY ONLINE
Choose the online option to learn on your schedule from the comfort of your own home
BECOME AN EFFECTIVE LEADER
in health care with a degree that fits your schedule.
PERSONALIZED ACADEMIC ADVISEMENT
ACCELERATED PROGRAM allows for focus on one course at a time
Popular Careers & Employers
- Vice President for Patient Care
- Chief Nursing Officer
- Nurse Leader
- Clinical Manager
- Nurse Manager
- Director of Nursing
- Rochester Regional Health System
- University of Rochester Medical Center
- Highland Hospital
- Catholic Health Systems, Buffalo
- University Hospital, Syracuse
- Veteran's Administration Hospitals
Alumni Making A Difference
Shawntia Reed, B.S., R.N.
Nurse Manager, University of Rochester Medical Center, Strong Hospital
Joshua R. Smith, M.S., R.N., C.C.R.N.
Nurse Manager of Telemetry and ICU,
Newark-Wayne Community Hospital, part of Rochester Regional Health
Laurel Pyle M.S., R.N.
Assistant Associate Director of Medical Surgical Nursing at Strong Memorial Hospital