Master of Science in Nursing Programs
Masters of Science in Nursing Programs
At Roberts Wesleyan College, we do more than educate— we create leaders who give back to their professions, their communities and the world. Designed for working, bachelor's prepared R.N.s who want to play a critical role in the future of their profession, the Master's of Science in Nursing Programs prepare students for success as educators and leaders in nursing.
offered completely online
months to complete
best online program
Roberts Online Graduate Nursing Programs ranked in ‘U.S. News’ Best Online Programs in 2018
- Books included in tuition
- Modular design allows for focus on one course at a time
- Cohort format enhances learning and provides professional networking opportunities
- Nursing courses taught by experienced faculty who are caring and committed to your success
- Pre-admission tests not required (GMAT, GRE)
Complete your Master of Science degree with a major in Nursing Leadership and Administration or Nursing Education in 20 months in the classroom (1 night a week) or fully online.
Contact Information: Adult & Graduate Admissions | 585.594.6600 | AGE: Admissions@roberts.edu