Become a Nurse Educator wherever you are - online!
Enjoy the complete learning experience from the comfort of your own home with Roberts' Nursing Education program online. Master the latest technological advances in education as you participate in exciting and interactive online classes.
The 20 month program follows a time-shortened, modular, adult-oriented program, which allows you to focus on one course at a time. A cohort learning experience enhances your education through the diverse backgrounds of your colleagues and provides networking opportunities.
- Develop your expertise through practice teaching in your area of choice
- Implement evidence-based teaching
- Prepare to work in multiple teaching settings
- Design a curriculum
- Develop a tool-box of creative teaching strategies
- Focus on clinical foundations
- 39 credits of graduate study
The majority of online learning modules are 5 weeks in duration; taught by caring nursing faculty that are committed to your success. At least 15 weeks of breaks are interspersed, allowing a balance of work, study, and home life. At the conclusion of the program, the course work, graduate project and practicum will have prepared you to be a dynamic educator. A Post-Masters Certificate is also available.