R.N. to M.S. in Nursing
If you have a bachelor's degree in a discipline (major) other than nursing, an associate degree in nursing, and are working as a R.N. (a minimum of 20 hours per week), then this completely online program is designed for you! This unique program will allow you to earn both a bachelor's in Nursing and a master's in Nursing Education or Nursing Leadership and Administration.
Standard Completion Time
Classes 100% Online!
Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE)
When Can I Start?
Next Start Date:
Complete your Bachelor's and Master's in Nursing in 29 months beginning:
- Tuesday, June 23, 2020
Application Deadlines & Deposits
- Submit your complete application by May 12, 2020 and your deposit is $150.00
- Submit your complete application by June 9, 2020 and your deposit is $250.00
- After these dates the deposit is $200.00
Get More Info
SAVE TIME & MONEY Earn two degrees (B.S. + M.S.) in 29 months and save $16,000 in tuition
R.N. to M.S. Nursing - Education track (See Sample Bill)
R.N. to M.S. Nursing - Leadership & Administration track (See Sample Bill)
COST OF TEXTBOOKS INCLUDED IN TUITION
COMPLETELY ONLINE program delivery allows you to learn from anywhere at anytime
MODULAR FORMAT allows for focus on one course at a time
COHORT FORMAT provides additional support, enhances learning and helps establish a professional network
Popular Careers & Employers
- Nurse Leader
- Assistant Chief Nursing Officer
- LPN Instructor
- Hospice Supervisor
- Unit Manager
- Clinical Educator
- Assistant Associate Director
- University of Rochester Medical Center
- New York State Office of Mental Health
- Genesee Valley Educational Partnership
- Oswego County Hospital
- Mercy Hospital of Buffalo
- Corning Hospital
- Catholic Health System, Buffalo
Alumni Making A Difference
Kellie Murphy, M.S., R.N.
ACLS Program Coordinator & Nurse Educator, University of Rochester Medical Center
Monica Seaman M.S., R.N.
Nurse Educator, Emergency Nursing, University of Rochester Medical Center
Genie Rotundo, M.S., R.N., L.C.C.E., F.A.C.C.E.
Centering Healthcare Institute National Consultant