Do you want to complete your degree, but unsure where to start?
Roberts has an option for you no matter where you’re starting from.
What is Degree Completion?
Degree completion programs offer an accelerated and innovative approach to earning an associate or bachelor’s degree that allows learners to apply past college credits, professional training, and life experiences toward a degree – at Roberts, your experience counts! Unlike the traditional 2- or 4-year approach to completing an A.S. or B.S. degree, Roberts’ degree completion programs can be completed by qualified students in as few as 12-24 months (part-time or full-time), attending just one or two, 5-to-8 week classes per term, online or in-person.
Roberts Degree Completion Programs
Find Your Degree Completion Program
Search keywords, interests, and programs.
All Degree Completion Programs
What Will You Do With Your Minutes?
The minutes you spend getting a Roberts education will define how you spend all the years that follow. With coursework that is fully immersed in the realities of today's modern workplace, you'll have the unique opportunity to complete class assignments and apply what you've learned at work the next day. At Roberts, you will be mentored by some of the top leaders across numerous industries learning what really works to get ahead in your specific industry, while also establishing a lasting professional network that can take you from where you are today to where you want to be tomorrow.
Get More Info
Before You Begin
- View your general path to completion on the reverse side of this fact sheet
- Attend an informational webinar or meeting with an enrollment counselor
- Order official transcripts from every college or university you attended. Send directly to Roberts Wesleyan University “AGE Admissions.”
- Receive a transfer credit evaluation for a personalized plan to complete your degree
- Apply to your program of interest using our free application — www.roberts.edu/Apply-Now
Credit Earning Options
Do you have less than 45 credits?
- Start/Earn an Associates Degree — complete your Arts & Culture, A.S. at Roberts 100% online (12-24 months)!
Do you have between 45-59 credits?
- Transfer past college credit (C- or above)
- Take Pathway classes (evenings/online)
- Evaluate Professional Training for Credit
- Evaluate Military Transcripts for Credit
- DSST/CLEP Exams
- Life Learning Papers
Do you have between 60-86 credits?
- You’re ready to start your program! You may need up to an additional 27 credits to officially complete your degree. These additional credits will be earned through the same methods as stage 2. You have the option to complete these credits while enrolled in your desired program, or before you begin.
Do you have between 87-88 credits?
- Start your desired program — no extra credits need! Complete your bachelor’s degree in 12-24 months — with 6 different programs to choose from. Minimum of 124 credits needed to earn degree.
Learning at Roberts
A Roberts education is a relational one, which means you’ll have the unique opportunity to connect and interact with caring instructors and fellow classmates through an intimate, supportive community. Do you want to complete your degree, but unsure where to start? Take a look at this step-by-step guide. You won't be alone, we will be right with you each step
An Investment You Can Afford
We know that a Roberts education is an investment worth making. But we also understand the financial concerns our adult students face when returning to school. That's why we're committed to keeping our costs competitive across the board. And with a wide range of options to make your education an affordable investment—including Federal and NYS aid, military benefits, employer tuition assistance, our Corporate Partnerships Program, and program scholarships—we work hard to help you maximize your financial aid. Every year, Roberts awards financial assistance to more than 75% of adult students. Because we don't want anything to keep you from the life you deserve.
Military and military spouse-friendly
Employer tuition assistance
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes! Roberts is a transfer-friendly institution, offering a variety of ways to help your existing college credits (or qualifying life and professional experiences for bachelor’s completion students) count toward your degree. We don't believe that anyone should have to spend time or money on credits they don't need, so we're here to help. Opportunities vary by program of interest, so please visit the admissions page for your specific program for more details.
We know your minutes are valuable, so we offer a straight-forward, streamlined admissions process that helps you apply and receive a decision quickly. With zero application fees and no entrance exams, you have nothing to lose—and your biggest dreams to gain.
- Choose your program of interest.
- Complete a FREE online application.
- Send in relevant transcripts (varies by program)
- Complete any additional application requirements (varies by program)
- After all application requirements are complete, you will receive a decision quickly!
As an online Roberts student, you will be a part of an intimate, supportive community earning the same degree—and learning from the same expert faculty—as you would in a traditional classroom. Your online education will look similar to what you'd expect from a traditional college learning experience, but with these distinctions:
- Instead of regular, in-person class sessions, you will follow a weekly rhythm of reading, watching occasional videos from your instructor, and participating in online discussions to connect with classmates and deepen your learning experience.
- For some classes, you will have the opportunity to interact with faculty and classmates in real-time using video conferencing.
- You will be able to complete assignments during the week, around your schedule.
- You can plan to spend 12-15 hours each week on coursework (or 4-5 hours/credit).
- Through your online course pages, you will have access to all the resources you need to be successful, including the Golisano Library, the Learning Center, and IT support.
As an online Roberts student, you're one of ours. You are a part of the entire Roberts community, and you'll have the individual support you need through every step of your educational journey. All classes begin with an online orientation that will help prepare you to be a successful learner online, and you'll have regular interaction with faculty and fellow classmates for necessary support along the way. You will also receive:
- Unlimited access to the Golisano library, including an abundance of online resources, databases, research guides, and interlibrary loan options.
- 24/7 access to online librarian assistance. If there are no Golisano librarians available, you can receive assistance from a librarian at another library who will have access to our resources via an online chat system.
- One-on-one support from the Learning Center, including individualized academic support, peer tutoring and study groups, the Writing Center, and ESL support.
- 24/7 access to technical support from IT.
A Roberts online education is the answer for so many adults and professionals who struggle to make room for big dreams in their busy schedules. To determine whether an online education is right for you, we've identified key strengths, traits, and circumstances below that can help gauge your readiness to learn in an online environment. You are likely a good candidate for online learning if:
- You are self-motivated and goal-driven.
- You have good time-management skills.
- You are self-disciplined and can meet deadlines on your own.
- You prefer to have more time to reflect before answering a question.
- Your schedule prevents you from attending a regular in-person class session.
- Transportation is an issue for you.
- You have a current computer and reliable internet connection.
Imagine learning in a place where you're constantly surrounded by faculty and staff who genuinely care about you and your individual goals, and who continuously pour their time and expertise into helping you succeed. As a community committed to a rich Christian heritage and God-honoring diversity, we believe the best education addresses each person in his or her entirety—as a physical, psychological, social, rational, and spiritual being.
Our students come from many different faith backgrounds and carry different religious and spiritual perspectives. As a Roberts student, you can trust and know that you are welcome, and that your thoughts, faith perspective, and/or worldview will always be respected, whatever your path at Roberts.
From time-to-time, our faculty and staff may pray for you, for your class, or even with you (if desired), especially during difficult times. You will never have to face anything alone at Roberts.