CARES Act Funding
Roberts Wesleyan University has signed and returned the Certification and Agreement to the Department of Education acknowledging that we will use 50% of the funds received from the CARES Act to award as Emergency Financial Aid Grants to students. We received a total of $1,381,405, and we have set aside 50%, or $690,703, for cash grants directly to students.
At the time of reporting on May 24, 2020, we have not distributed any funds to students as we work through the latest guidance from the federal government as to which students are eligible to receive grants through the CARES Act Higher Education Emergency Relief Fund and how much each eligible student should receive.
As of June 5, 2020, all checks or direct deposits were issued to 1,295 eligible students. These students were determined eligible based on the Department of Education requirements using the following criteria:
- Were enrolled in a degree-seeking program on March 16, 2020 (first Monday after the National Emergency was declared)
- Had eligible 2019-2020 FAFSA on file
- Were not enrolled in a fully online program
Each student received a cash grant of $532.95.
For those students who were not issued a CARES Act grant, Roberts has created an alternative avenue for meeting emergency needs, and has contacted students through email to do so.
- 00280500_HEERF Institutional_throughQ32020_Revised 10.27.2021
- 00280500_HEERF Institutional_throughQ32020_10.28.2020
- 00280500_HEERF Institutional_Q42020_01.08.2021
- 00280500_HEERF Institutional_Q42020_Revised 10.27.2021
- 00280500_HEERF Institutional_Q12021_04.08.2021
- 00280500_HEERF Institutional_Q12021_Revised 10.27.2021
- 00280500_HEERF Institutional_Q22021_07.08.2021
- 00280500_HEERF Institutional_Q22021_Revised 10.27.2021
- 00280500_HEERF Institutional_Q42021_01.10.2022
- CRRSAA Quarterly Reporting 6/30/21
- ARP Quarterly Reporting 6/30/21
- 00280500 HEERF Institutional Q32021 10.08.2021
- 00280500 HEERF3Student Q32021 10.08.2021
- 00280500 HEERF3Student Q42021 01.10.2022
- 00280500_HEERF Institutional_03.31.2022_04.07.2022
- 00280500_HEERF_Quarterly_Reporting_Qtr End 06.30.2022_Rpt Date 07.11.2022
- 00280500_HEERF_Quarterly_Reporting_Qtr End 09.30.2022_Rpt Date 10.10.2022
- 00280500_HEERF_Quarterly_Reporting_Qtr End 12.31.2022_Rpt Date 01.10.2023
- 00280500_HEERF_Quarterly_Reporting_Qtr End 03.31.2023_Rpt Date 04.10.2023