Strategic Leadership - Admissions & Application
- Bachelor’s degree from a regionally accredited institution
- At least two years of practical, verified work experience in a business or management capacity in a for-profit, nonprofit, or entrepreneurial capacity
- GPA of at least 2.75 on a 4.00 scale (depending on depth of professional experience)
To apply to the MSL program at Roberts Wesleyan College, the following are required:
- Attend an information meeting to learn more about the program (optional)
- Complete an online application and submit the following documents:
- Official transcript from your undergraduate college or university. If you have attempted or completed graduate coursework, please also submit your official transcript(s) for all of those classes.
- Two letters of recommendation from (choose two of three):
- Undergraduate faculty member within major (required for recent graduates)
- Employer (current or former supervisor, internship sponsor, etc)
- Community leader (pastor, program/project manager, etc)
- Current résumé, including professional experience and community involvement.
- Submit and pass the application essay. The admissions essay is used to assess the applicant’s readiness to perform graduate level work.
Application materials must be received at least two weeks prior to the beginning of your desired start date.
*International Applicants must submit their transcript(s) through World Education Services (wes.org). Additionally, for applicants for whom English is not a first language you must demonstrate English language proficiency. This is achieved through submitting your IELTS or TOEFL scores. Minimum scores are as follows:
- 90 TOEFL (online-based exam)
- 235 TOEFL (computer-based exam)
- 575 TOEFL (paper-based exam)
- 6.5 IELTS
Call: 585.594.6600 | 800.777.4792 (toll free)