Home - Graduate - Programs - Strategic Leadership, M.S. - Admissions & Application
Strategic Leadership - Admissions & Application
- A bachelor’s degree from a regionally accredited institution of higher education
- Cumulative grade point average (GPA) of 3.0 on a scale of 4.00, depending on the depth of professional experience
- At least two years of practical work experience in a business or management capacity (recommended, not required)
To apply to the MSL program at Roberts Wesleyan College, the following is required:
- Complete the FREE Online Application and submit the following documents:
- Application essay Instructions and submission available through the online application
- One-page professional resume highlighting your professional experience
- Two recommendations - completed by a past or present supervisor, college professor, or mentor/pastor
- Request Transcripts - One official transcript from all colleges/universities attended
- Official transcript from your undergraduate college or university. If you have attempted or completed graduate coursework, please also submit your official transcript(s) for all of those classes. NOTE: All official transcripts can be sent via mail to Roberts Wesleyan College "ATTN: AGE Admissions Office" 2301 Westside Drive Rochester, NY 14624.
Application materials must be received at least two weeks prior to the beginning of your desired start date.
*International Applicants must submit their transcript(s) through World Education Services (wes.org). Additionally, for applicants for whom English is not their first language you must demonstrate English language proficiency. This is achieved by submitting your IELTS or TOEFL scores. Minimum scores are as follows:
- 90 TOEFL (online-based exam)
- 235 TOEFL (computer-based exam)
- 575 TOEFL (paper-based exam)
- 6.5 IELTS
Call: 585.594.6600 | 800.777.4792 (toll free) | Email: AGE-Admissions@roberts.edu
Health Administration, M.S. - The Master's in Health Administration is an innovative and contemporary blend of health administration and business coursework designed to provide students with sought-after skills for medical and health services management. Working professionals can complete this degree in just 18 months, 1 night a week or 100% online!
Public Health, M.S. - Earn your Master's in Public Health (MSPH) from Roberts Wesleyan College and prepare for a leadership role in public health by immersing yourself in a creative academic experience designed for working professionals.
Strategic Marketing, M.S. - The Master's in Marketing takes students through the process of creating an integrated marketing plan for presentation to a real client. Learn from industry leaders who bring state-of-the-art best practices into our one-of-a-kind marketing agency classroom. Working professionals can complete this degree in just 16 months, 1 night a week!
Adult and Graduate Admissions - 585.594.6600 | 800.777.4792 (toll free) - AGE-Admissions@roberts.edu