Public Health, M.S.
The Master of Science in Public Health (MSPH) prepares students for professional leadership roles in public health by immersion into an innovative academic and applied learning experience designed for working professionals. Throughout your coursework, you will develop the values, traits, knowledge, and competencies required by emergent professional public health leaders. The program will give participants a comprehensive overview of health systems, epidemiology, Life Course (LCT) theory, developmental origins of health and disease (DOHaD), the epigenetic theory of disease transmission, social determinants of health, and disease control. This program can be completed 1-night a week in 18 months.
Meet Your Enrollment Counselor
Nicholas (Nic) Grunert
Adult & Graduate Enrollment Counselor
Thanks for your interest in Roberts! I can help answer any questions you have about the program and the admissions process. Feel free to schedule an appointment with me below or call or text me at 585.454.9597.
- Standard Completion Time
- Program Credits
- Total Tuition
$38,536 ($869 /credit)
- September 20, 2021
At Henrietta, NY
Get More Info
- Degree Completion and Masters degree tuition frozen at 2020-21 rates!
- Become qualified to critically identify, define, and propose strategic solutions to public health challenges
- Learn to create sustainable models of value-driven care for improving population and clinical health outcomes.
- Capstone Project | combines education with hands-on experience
- Exam-free Curriculum | grades based on papers, presentations, and projects
- Pre-Admission tests not required | (No GMAT / GRE)
- Books Included | in the cost of tuition
- Applied Learning | course work can be applied immediately to work
Popular Careers & Employers
- Health Educator
- Public Health Officer
- Environmental Health Director
- Clinical Research Coordinator
- Nonprofit Coordinator
- Nonprofit Executive Director
- Healthcare Consultant
- Public Policy
- Public Health Project Manager
- Federal, State, & Municipal Government Agencies
- Community public health agencies
- Consulting firms
- Research organizations
- Universities Hospitals, & Nonprofits
- International/Overseas Health organizations
- Counseling centers
- Nutritional education organizations
- Industrial firms