Strategic Leadership, M.S.
The Master’s in Strategic Leadership (MSL) builds on a foundation in business administration coursework, similar to an MBA, but with a unique leadership focus that cultivates critical thinking, strategic agility, ethical decision-making, visioning, and the integration of core business operations. Working professionals can complete this degree in just 18 months, 1 night a week or online!
Standard Completion Time
Program Credits: 41
When Can I Start?
Next Start Date:
- Monday, November 16, 2020
- Application Deadlines & Deposits
- Submit your complete application by August 24, 2020 and your deposit is $75.00
- Submit your complete application by September 28, 2020 and your deposit is $150.00
- After these dates the deposit is $200.00
*Classes on weeknights run from 6:00 pm-10:00 pm.
Get More Info
INTEGRATIVE STRATEGIC AUDIT applied research project and integrative case study
94% OF GRADUATES WERE EMPLOYED FULL-TIME within a year of graduation (Career Services Annual Report)
EXAM-FREE CURRICULUM grades based on papers, presentations, and projects
PRE-ADMISSIONS TESTS NOT REQUIRED (NO GMAT/GRE)
LARGE, ESTABLISHED ALUMNI NETWORK
Popular Careers & Employers
- Chief Executive Officer
- Chief Financial Officer
- Director of Human Resources
- Director of Operations
- Sr. Vice President of Customer Satisfaction
- Business Owner
- Community Operations Manager
- Real Estate Agent
- Excellus BlueCross BlueShield
- Wegmans Food Markets, Inc.
- Xerox Corporation
- NYS Department of Health
- City of Rochester
- Paychex, Inc.
- East House, Inc.
- Breakthrough Solutions
Alumni Making A Difference
Cicely Strickland '18
Chief Operating Officer, United Way
Marc Natale ’02
Executive Director, Greater Rochester & Buffalo Niagara Region, American Heart Association
Lauren Kolb ’12
Senior VP of Business Development and Client Services, Genesee Valley Trust
Terrance Collins-Howard ’13
Assistant Director, University of Rochester
Marv Stepherson ’14
Training Specialist, WSM Trainers & Consultants