Strategic Leadership, M.S.
The Master’s in Strategic Leadership (MSL) builds on a foundation in business administration coursework, similar to an MBA, but with a unique leadership focus that cultivates critical thinking, strategic agility, ethical decision-making, visioning, and the integration of core business operations. Working professionals can complete this program in 12-24 months (full-time or part-time) taking one or two 8-week classes online or on-site.
Meet Your Enrollment Counselor
Nicholas (Nic) Grunert
Adult & Graduate Enrollment Counselor
Thanks for your interest in Roberts! I can help answer any questions you have about the program and the admissions process. Feel free to schedule an appointment with me below or call or text me at 585.454.9597.
Standard Completion Time:
Full-time | 12 months | online or onsite | Two 8-week classes at a time
Part-time | 24 months | online or onsite | One 8-week class at a time
(Onsite classes held in the evening)
Program Credits: 41
Accreditation: International Accreditation Council for Business Education
- August 30, 2021
Online or in person
- October 25, 2021
Online or in person
Get More Info
- DEGREE COMPLETION AND MASTERS DEGREE TUITION FROZEN AT 2020-21 RATES!
- INTEGRATIVE STRATEGIC AUDIT applied research project and integrative case study
- 94% OF GRADUATES WERE EMPLOYED FULL-TIME within a year of graduation (Career Services Annual Report)
- EXAM-FREE CURRICULUM grades based on papers, presentations, and projects
- PRE-ADMISSIONS TESTS NOT REQUIRED (NO GMAT/GRE)
- LARGE, ESTABLISHED ALUMNI NETWORK
Popular Careers & Employers
- Chief Executive Officer
- Chief Financial Officer
- Director of Human Resources
- Director of Operations
- Sr. Vice President of Customer Satisfaction
- Business Owner
- Community Operations Manager
- Real Estate Agent
- Excellus BlueCross BlueShield
- Wegmans Food Markets, Inc.
- Xerox Corporation
- NYS Department of Health
- City of Rochester
- Paychex, Inc.
- East House, Inc.
- Breakthrough Solutions
Alumni Making A Difference
Cicely Strickland '18
Chief Operating Officer, United Way
Marc Natale ’02
Executive Director, Greater Rochester & Buffalo Niagara Region, American Heart Association
Lauren Kolb ’12
Senior VP of Business Development and Client Services, Genesee Valley Trust
Terrance Collins-Howard ’13
Assistant Director, University of Rochester
Marv Stepherson ’14
Training Specialist, WSM Trainers & Consultants