- Bachelor degree from a regionally accredited college with a GPA of 3.0 or higher on a 4.0 point scale.
- Ideally, applicants will possess undergraduate degrees in a business, clinical, IT or healthcare related discipline.
- Successful completion of MATH2400 (Elementary Statistics or equivalent) with a grade of C or better
- Two years of work experience in a healthcare environment (recommended, not required)
- Students with little or no healthcare experience may apply; however, admittance into the program may require an interview with the Program Director.
NOTE: We do not require applicants to submit GRE and GMAT test results for admittance into this program.
How to apply:
Complete your application online.
- Submit your FREE Online Application.
- Submit your official transcript from your undergraduate college, showing your Bachelor's graduation date. Also, submit an official transcript for any graduate coursework you have completed or attempted. NOTE: All official transcripts can be sent via mail to Roberts Wesleyan College "ATTN: AGE Admissions Office" 2301 Westside Drive Rochester, NY 14624.
- Submit a professional resume (include healthcare experience).
- Submit (2) letters of recommendation from individuals who have supervised the applicant (one letter may be from a college professor).
- Submit and pass the application essay. The admissions essay is used to assess the applicant’s readiness to perform graduate-level work.
*International Applicants must submit their transcript(s) through World Education Services (wes.org). Additionally, for applicants for whom English is not their first language: you must demonstrate English language proficiency. This is achieved by submitting your IELTS or TOEFL scores. Minimum scores are as follows:
- 90 TOEFL (online-based exam)
- 235 TOEFL (computer-based exam)
- 575 TOEFL (paper-based exam)
- 6.5 IELTS
NOTE: A deposit is required for this program. If you are a Roberts Wesleyan College alumnus, you may be eligible to receive a 10% Legacy Scholarship upon acceptance into the Master of Science in Public Health program. Speak with admissions for details!
Call: 585.594.6600 | 800.777.4792 (toll free) | Email: AGE-Admissions@roberts.edu