- A bachelor’s degree from a regionally accredited institution, ideally in business, clinical, IT or health care related discipline
- Cumulative grade point average (GPA) of 3.0 on a scale of 4.00
- Two years of professional work experience in a health care environment (recommended, not required)
- Students with little or no healthcare experience may apply; however, admittance into the program may require an interview with the Program Director.
NOTE: We do not require applicants to submit GRE and GMAT test results for admittance into this program.
How to apply:
Complete your application online.
- Complete the FREE Online Application
- Application essay Instructions and submission available through the online application.
- One-page professional resume highlighting your professional experience
- Two recommendations - completed by a past or present supervisor, college professor, or mentor
- Request Transcripts - One official transcript from all colleges/universities attended
- NOTE: Official Transcripts can be submitted electronically using the National Student Clearinghouse or eScrip. Send to “Roberts Wesleyan University AGE Admissions”
*International Applicants must submit their transcript(s) through World Education Services (wes.org). Additionally, for applicants for whom English is not their first language: you must demonstrate English language proficiency. This is achieved by submitting your IELTS or TOEFL scores. Minimum scores are as follows:
- 90 TOEFL (online-based exam)
- 235 TOEFL (computer-based exam)
- 575 TOEFL (paper-based exam)
- 6.5 IELTS
NOTE: A deposit is required for this program. If you are a Roberts Wesleyan University alumnus, you may be eligible to receive a 10% Legacy Scholarship upon acceptance into the Master of Health Administration program. Ask your Admission Liaison for details!
Call: 585.594.6600 | 800.777.4792 (toll free) | Email: AGE-Admissions@roberts.edu