Health Administration - Admissions & Application
- Bachelor degree from a regionally accredited college with a GPA of 2.75 or higher on a 4 point scale.
Two years work experience in a healthcare environment.
- Ideally applicants will possess undergraduate degrees in a: business, clinical, IT or healthcare related discipline.
- Students with little or no healthcare experience may apply; however admittance into the program will require an interview with the Program Director.
NOTE: We do not require applicants to submit GRE and GMAT test results for admittance into this program.
How to apply:
Complete your application online.
- Choose your desired start date.
- Submit one page application or submit your application online.
- Submit official transcript showing completed bachelor’s degree.
- Submit professional resume (include healthcare experience).
- Submit (2) letters of recommendation from individuals who have supervised the applicant (one letter may be from a college professor).
- Submit and pass application essay. The admissions essay is used to assess the applicant’s readiness to perform graduate level work.
NOTE: A deposit is not required for this program. If you are a Roberts Wesleyan College alumnus, you may be eligible to receive a 10% Legacy Scholarship upon acceptance into the Master of Health Administration program. Ask our Enrollment Coordinator for details!
Not applying online? Email or mail application materials to:
Roberts Wesleyan College
Office of Adult and Graduate Education
2301 Westside Dr.
Rochester, NY 14624
585.594.6600 | 800.777.4792 (toll free)