Undergraduate Student Success
Hello! As the Assistant Director of Undergraduate Student Success, I can help connect you with helpful resources on campus or coach you with issues you are facing. I am available to meet with you on campus or via phone during the week. Simply e-mail me at email@example.com to set up an appointment or call 585-594-6228.
What is the role of the Assistant Director of Undergraduate Student Success?
- Help students successfully cross the graduation stage at Roberts.
- Facilitate personal and academic growth for all undergraduate students with coaching, support and referrals to on-campus resources.
- Listen and respond to the interests and needs of undergraduate students at Roberts.
- Provide guidance, leadership, and support to the Redhawk Guide program.
- Facilitate Tips 4 Success workshop series for the college community.
The Student Success Scholarship was established by a combination of Board of Trustees funding and grants from various charitable foundations. These scholarships assist full-time, matriculated, traditional undergraduate students in good academic standing at Roberts Wesleyan College. The purpose of the scholarship is to address crisis situations and unexpected financial hardships that may otherwise force students to delay or withdraw from their studies. Click here for more information.
Tips 4 Success (Monthly Student E-mail)
- Action Step for this Month:
- Register for classes for next semester! Meet with your advisor to double check the right classes to take and then register!
- Seniors (90+ credits)*Beginning Monday, October 22nd
- Juniors (60-89 credits)*Beginning Wednesday, October 24th
- Sophomores (30-59 credits)*Beginning Friday, October 26th
- Freshmen (0-29 credits)*Beginning Wednesday, October 31st
- College Knowledge for your Current Success:
- "Study smart. If your study skills are lousy, there are services on campus that can help you hone them." Jennifer Trussell
- What I wish I knew in College:
- Sometimes the thing most needed to feel better or study better is a good night's sleep. Everything seems to be a littler better after some good rest!
- Quote(s) I'm pondering:
- "Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways submit to him, and he will make your paths straight." Proverbs 3:5-6
- The Learning Center promotes academic growth through tutoring groups and strategies that improve studying, organization, critical thinking, writing, and a host of other skills useful for academic success.
- Career Development empowers students by connecting them with the resources in finding gainful employment.
- The Counseling Center will provide confidential counseling to help with personal issues.
- Tips 4 Success Workshop Series, Wednesdays, 12:00 - 12:50 p.m. in Ellen Stowe Dining Room (Garlock Dining Commons). Bring your lunch from Garlock and attend the workshop! Open to ALL students!