The Roberts Wesleyan Campus Store is pleased to announce a new course material provider and campus store operator, Slingshot. Starting in the Fall 2023, the Campus Store will offer a refreshed line of Roberts Wesleyan University merchandise, clothing, and gifts. If visiting campus, please visit the Campus Store during our store hours listed below, or shop anytime online at robertscampusstore.com.
In partnership with Slingshot, Roberts students will have the opportunity to participate in the course materials auto-fulfillment program. Think of it as a subscription box for all of your learning materials! Simply enroll in classes and all of your required course materials will be delivered to you before the first day of class.
Starting in the Fall 2023 term, all new students are opted in to Slingshot automatically when they start their program at Roberts with a preference for rental books set as the default, as it is the most affordable.
Continuing students can opt in by making a course material preference selection from their Slingshot Account. Any student can opt in or opt out at any time, or return any unneeded books during the first week of the term for a full refund.
Here's how to access your Slingshot Account:
- Visit roberts.slingshotedu.com
- Click the Log In button in the top right corner of the home screen.
- All registered students already have an account - use your Roberts credentials to login.
- View or adjust your course material subscription preference selection under the "My Account" tab – You can also update your shipping preference to ensure books are delivered exactly where you would prefer.
- No need to place an order! If you opt-in on the My Account page, we’ll automatically handle everything and deliver to your campus residence or ship all required course materials right to you before your class start date.
If you choose to opt out of the Slingshot program, you can still buy books a la carte from the Campus Store. Place an order online, or visit the Campus Store to place an order in person. Questions? Visit our FAQ page or send us an email at email@example.com.
Campus Bookstore Contact
Location: Voller Athletic Center Suite 2--
Campus Store Hours
Summer Hours: 10am - 3pm
Regular Hours: 9am - 5pm