serious incident can be accomplished by calling Campus Safety at 585-594-7777 or just ext. 7777 from a campus phone. In addition to this, we have 12 Blue Light phones located throughout the campus, which are connected to the Campus Safety Department. By pushing the buttons on these phones, an Officer will answer the call and respond if necessary.
How can we assist you today?
- Certified in Responding to Emergencies First Aid, CPR/AED
- Vehicle and Foot Patrol around campus
- Stranded motorists; (jump batteries and lock outs)
- Working relationship with local Law Enforcement Agencies
- Assist in emergency campus notifications
- Crime prevention and deterrence
- Respond to Blue Light emergency phones on campus
- Provide safety escorts to students, faculty and staff
- Issuing parking permits and photo ID
- Student Patrol Officers
- Enforcing Campus parking policies and traffic regulations
- Investigate complaints and crimes on campus