Our Name and Motto:
RWC Student Association: Serving the Student Body in Christ's Name
Who is SA?
The Student Association is all undergraduate students at Roberts!
The Student Association Leadership Team (S.A.L.T.) plans and integrates student activities so that students can have a full and balanced life outside the classroom.
Who is on the Student Association Leadership Team?
- SA President: Adam Humphrey
- SA Vice President: Rebekah Phelan
- Campus Ministry Director: Elizabeth Potash
- Senate Chair: Ashley Main
- Social Life Director: Olivia Riggs
- Multi-Ethnic Affairs: Elizabeth McGarvey
- Public Relations Team: Maria Lopes-Rodrigues, Justin Pariseau, Rebecca Schell, Tim Tetreault
- Beacon Chronicle Editors: Athalie Fiegl, Esther Wilkins, Trevor Fuino
- Intramurals: Jake Landean, Nathan Ferguson, Grant Perkins, Victoria Rudolph
- 2022 Senior Class Council: Kaycee Viator, Maxin Mckenzie, Emily Springer
- 2023 Junior Class Council: Joseph Marziale, Andrew Putnam, Autumn Dillow, Ciara Roland
- 2024 Sophomore Class Council: Aaron Hitchcock, Logan Stutzman, Emily Phillips, Emily Purcell
- 2025 First-Year Class Council: TBD
How Can I Be Involved in SA at Roberts?
- You can be a S.A.L.T. leader: they are elected or appointed by the student body
- You can join a Student Association club or organization (Campus Ministry, Class Council, Beacon Newspaper, Intramurals, etc.)
- You can create a new club or organization if you see a need
How Can I Find Out More about Student Association?
- Fill out our Student Activities Interest Survey
- Contact Celeste Donleavy, Director of Student Leadership & Engagement
- Take a look at the list of SA leadership positions for an idea of what you can do once you're here
- See all of the different clubs & organizations you can join when you're a student