Our Name and Motto:
RWC Student Association: Serving the Student Body in Christ's Name
Who is SA?
The Student Association is all undergraduate students at Roberts!
The Student Association Leadership Team (S.A.L.T.) plans and integrates student activities so that students can have a full and balanced life outside the classroom.
Who is on the Student Association Leadership Team?
- SA President: Caleigh Hitchcock
- SA Vice President: Rafeek Thomas
- Campus Ministry Director: Andrew Rudolf
- Senate Chair: Nicole Siwarski
- Social Life Director: Laura Craddock
- Public Relations Team: Rebecca Jarvis, Sara Gendrue, Sarah Valincourt, Maria Lopes-Rodrigues
- Beacon Chronicle Editors: Sara Wolcott, Grace Rowley, Athalie Fiegl
- Intramurals: Abigail Sedore, Jake Landean, Luke Laboy, Justine Sharda
- Creative Archivist: Rylie O'Connor
- 2021 Junior Class Council: Grace Hoeflein, Hannah List, Carly Tracy, Sylvia Leary
- 2022 Sophomore Class Council: Kaycee Viator, Rebecca Schell, Tim Antonacci, Tim Tetreault
- 2023 Freshman Class Council: Joseph Marziale, Andrew Putnam, Matthew Cole, Autumn Dillow
- 2024 First-Year Class Council: TBD in September 2020
How Can I Be Involved in SA at Roberts?
- You can be a S.A.L.T. leader: they are elected or appointed by the student body
- You can join a Student Association club or organization (Campus Ministry, Class Council, Beacon Newspaper, Intramurals, etc.)
- You can create a new club or organization if you see a need
How Can I Find Out More about Student Association?
- Fill out our Student Activities Interest Survey
- Contact Brenda Myrthil, Interim Dean of Students
- Take a look at the list of SA leadership positions for an idea of what you can do once you're here
- See all of the different clubs & organizations you can join when you're a student