Our Name and Motto:
RWC Student Activities: Serving the Student Body in Christ's Name
Who is SA?
The Student Association is all undergraduate students at Roberts!
The Student Association Leadership Team (S.A.L.T.) is involved in the planning and integration of student activities so that students can have a full and balanced life outside the classroom.
Find us on social media as RWC Student Activities!
S.A.L.T. promotes a sense of group responsibility and plays the critical role of student representation for all aspects of community life.
Who is on the Student Association Leadership Team?
- SA President: Keli Wolf
- SA Vice President: Alexi Abarca
- Campus Ministry Director: Nate Court
- Senate Chair: Cheyenne Zaremba
- Social Life Director: Morgan Joseph
- Public Relations Team: Zach Case, Sarrah Parker, Allison Denny, Annalee Hafer
- Beacon Chronicle Editors: Taylor Plourde, Elisabeth Lindke, Brian Kovach
- Intramurals: Sean Leduc, Kaleb Colosimo, Tramir Herring, Matt Bovee
- 2018 Senior Class Council: Taylor Rawson, Jarron Widrick, Hannah Distaffen
- 2019 Junior Class Council: Zach Sortore, Jessica Zdunski, Meghan Kettinger, Victoria Kountz
- 2020 Sophomore Class Council: Sarrah Parker, Juliana Kettinger, Margilyn Stauble, Chris VanGorder
- 2021 Freshman Class Council: Kate Ivancic, Rafeek Thomas, Caleigh Hitchcock, Rylie O'Connor
How Can I Be Involved in SA at Roberts?
- You can be a S.A.L.T. leader: they are elected or appointed by the student body
- You can join a Student Association club or organization (Campus Ministry, Class Council, Beacon Newspaper, Intramurals, etc.)
- You can create a new club or organization if you see a need
How Can I Find Out More about Student Association?
- Fill out our Student Activities Interest Survey
- Contact Brenda Myrthil, Associate Dean for Student Programming & Leadership
- Take a look at the list of SA leadership positions for an idea of what you can do once you're here
- See all of the different clubs & organizations you can join when you're a student