Our Name and Motto:
RWC Student Association: Serving the Student Body in Christ's Name
Who is SA?
The Student Association is all undergraduate students at Roberts!
The Student Association Leadership Team (S.A.L.T.) plans and integrates student activities so that students can have a full and balanced life outside the classroom.
Who is on the Student Association Leadership Team?
- SA President: Autumn Dillow
- SA Vice President: Aaron Hitchcock
- Campus Ministry Director: Elizabeth Potash
- Senate Chair: Jack Saia
- Social Life Director: Kylie Mitchell
- Multi-Ethnic Affairs: Robert Hinds
- Public Relations Team: Ava Flores, Georgia Haverlock, Emma Proctor, and Nate Magaw
- Beacon Chronicle Editors: Lydia Ware, Abe Selby, and Grace Putnam
- Intramurals: Isabelle Nokland, Grant Perkins, Mikhail Sokoloff, and Josh DaSilva
- 2023 Senior Class Council: Ciara Roland, Andrew Putnam, Janelle Baker, and Elizabeth McGarvey
- 2024 Junior Class Council: Logan Stutzman, Josh Anderson, Emily Purcell, and Daniel Wart
- 2025 Sophomore Class Council: Morgan Sproull, Jaylen Rhone, Jaime Sifuentes-Lopez, and Sydney Elmore.
- 2026 First-Year Class Council: TBD
How Can I Be Involved in SA at Roberts?
- You can be a S.A.L.T. leader: they are elected or appointed by the student body
- You can join a Student Association club or organization (Campus Ministry, Class Council, Beacon Newspaper, Intramurals, etc.)
- You can create a new club or organization if you see a need
How Can I Find Out More about Student Association?
- Fill out our Student Activities Interest Survey
- Contact Celeste Donleavy, Director of Student Leadership & Engagement
- Take a look at the list of SA leadership positions for an idea of what you can do once you're here
- See all of the different clubs & organizations you can join when you're a student