Our Name and Motto:
RWC Student Association: Serving the Student Body in Christ's Name
Who is SA?
The Student Association is all undergraduate students at Roberts!
The Student Association Leadership Team (S.A.L.T.) plans and integrates student activities so that students can have a full and balanced life outside the classroom.
Who is on the Student Association Leadership Team?
- SA President: Josiah Lyon
- SA Vice President: Caleigh Hitchcock
- Campus Ministry Director: Juliana Kettinger
- Senate Chair: Charity Hinman
- Social Life Director: Sarrah Parker
- Public Relations Team: Rylie O'Connor, Dana Miller, Sara Gendrue, Abigail Roy
- Beacon Chronicle Editors: Michelle Garrett, Sara Wolcott, Jillian McMahon
- Intramurals: Matt Bovee, Andrew Kerwin, Brennan Mackey, Josh Ryan
- 2020 Senior Class Council: Margi Stauble, Mikayla Hartwell, Asia Daniels, Allyson Schumske
- 2021 Junior Class Council: Carly Tracy, Rafeek Thomas, Hannah List, Grace Hoeflein
- 2022 Sophomore Class Council: Kaycee Viator, Julisa Quinones, Tim Antonacci, Melody Caraballo
- 2023 Freshman Class Council: Joseph Marziale, Andrew Putnam, Sarah Valincourt, Destiny Arson
How Can I Be Involved in SA at Roberts?
- You can be a S.A.L.T. leader: they are elected or appointed by the student body
- You can join a Student Association club or organization (Campus Ministry, Class Council, Beacon Newspaper, Intramurals, etc.)
- You can create a new club or organization if you see a need
How Can I Find Out More about Student Association?
- Fill out our Student Activities Interest Survey
- Contact Brenda Myrthil, Associate Dean for Student Programming & Leadership
- Take a look at the list of SA leadership positions for an idea of what you can do once you're here
- See all of the different clubs & organizations you can join when you're a student