How to Register
- To register for individual lessons or any of our music classes, fill out and submit our online registration form.
- Each fall you'll need to re-register for lessons or classes.
- Payment for fall 2019 is due by September 9, 2019.
- You will receive an invoice in your email upon registering for fall term and mid-January for spring term.
- Second-term (spring) registration will roll over automatically from the fall term, unless the director or instructor is notified of withdrawal (see withdrawal policy).
NEW Referral Discount for Returning Students!
Have a friend who might be interested in music lessons? For each friend you refer that signs up for lessons, you get a month (4 lessons) free. Referred student must register for at least one full term (17 weeks). This discount is available for a limited time only.
Begins in May! If you studied with us during the fall or spring terms, you will need to re-register for the summer term by filling out an online registration form and selecting "summer" as the term.
Lessons start the week of June 17. You can register for a minimum of 6 or a maximum of 8 lessons.
Please call the RCMS office at (585) 594-6101 or email email@example.com.
Roberts Community Music School (RCMS)
2301 Westside Drive
Rochester, NY 14624