How to Register
- To register for individual lessons or any of our music lessons/classes, fill out and submit our online registration form.
- Each fall you'll need to re-register for lessons or classes.
- Payment for fall 2020 is due by September 11, 2020.
- We are integrating a new payment system that will offer the option to pay when you register. Please be patient as we roll this out for the first time.
- Second-term (spring) registration will roll over automatically from the fall term unless the director and instructor are notified of withdrawal (see withdrawal policy).
Begins in May! If you studied with us during the fall or spring terms, you will need to re-register for the summer term by filling out an online registration form and selecting "summer" as the term.
Lessons start the week of June 17. You can register for a minimum of 6 or a maximum of 10 lessons.
Please call the RCMS office at (585) 594-6101 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Roberts Community Music School (RCMS)
2301 Westside Drive
Rochester, NY 14624