Earn a variety of undergraduate college credits in as few as 5 - 8 weeks, 1-night per week or online.
- Time-shortened coursework (5 - 8 weeks long)
- Classes meet one night per week (6–10 pm) or on Saturdays (8:30 a.m. - 12:30 p.m.).
- Some courses available online (asynchronous format)
- Strong emphasis on writing, presentation, and leadership skills
- Courses may be blocked in groups for financial aid purposes. A student taking 12 credit hours may be eligible to receive Financial Aid.
The Pathway Program is a complementary support component to the time-shortened, degree-completion programs at Roberts. These courses also serve as an excellent introduction to the time-shortened learning delivery model. Please note that the Pathway Course Schedule changes each semester.
Who is eligible to take Pathway courses?
Pathway offers undergraduate courses open to individuals who are at least 23 years old or are enrolled in a Roberts’ adult degree completion program. Individuals taking Pathway courses do not need to be matriculated into a Roberts' degree granting program or to be full-time.
For more information, or to register for classes, contact:
Students pursuing a bachelor's degree from Roberts should contact your program's Enrollment Coordinator. Your Academic Advisor can help develop your tentative degree plan, which may include Pathway courses, and get you started on your path to degree completion!