NOTE: This is a post-graduate certificate accredited by and registered with New York State.
Roberts’ Post-Master’s Certificate in Nursing Leadership and Administration offers actively working nurses the opportunity to develop visionary leadership skills and gain new expertise that positively impacts your work environment. Designed with flexibility to meet the needs of busy nursing professionals of all ages and experience, this time-shortened program may fulfill the education criteria for the ANCC Nurse Executive Certification exam.
- 5 courses
- Offered online
- Develop your visionary leadership skills and your impact on health care system improvement
- Interact with caring full-time faculty and like-minded nursing classmates
- Gain new expertise through an internship in your area of choice
- Fulfill the education criteria for the Nurse Executive Certification Exam (click here for eligibility criteria)
If you are a licensed nurse with a master’s degree in nursing who wants to move into a leadership role, contact:
585.594.6600 or AGE-Admissions@roberts.edu
Non-matriculated students are welcome to apply to take individual courses
- Health Care Finance Management
- Human Resources, Ethics, Policy, and Law.
- Informatics in Nursing (Optional)
- Strategic Leadership in Healthcare
- Internship in Healthcare Leadership & Administration
- Current license to practice as a registered professional nurse in the US or Canada
- Clinical experience as an RN at least equivalent to 2 years full time in the last 4 years
- Master’s Degree in Nursing from a regionally accredited institution
- Cumulative GPA of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale in both graduate and undergraduate programs
- Official transcript from all previous undergraduate and graduate institutions attended
- At least a B minus (B-) in a graduate-level research course
- Pre-admission interview and/or info. meeting
- Completion of the program application
Nurse Executive Certification from the American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC)
For more information, click here.