Advanced Post-Masters Certificate
NOTE: This is a post-graduate certificate registered with New York State.
Roberts’ Family Nurse Practitioner Post-Master’s Certificate is designed for individuals with an M.S. in Nursing.
Who wants to become a Family Nurse Practitioner?
- An individual plan of study based on your previous education
- ONLINE with one-week intensive lab experience on campus
- Fulfill criteria for the certification exam for FNP (AANC or AANP)
- Develop your expertise through coursework and clinical experiences
- Implement evidence-based care
- Prepare to work in multiple primary care settings
If you are a licensed nurse with a master’s degree in nursing who wants to play a critical role in the future of your profession, contact:
585.594.6600 or AGE-Admissions@roberts.edu
- Current license to practice as a registered professional nurse in the US or Canada
- Clinical experience as an RN at least equivalent to 2 years full time in the last 4 years
- Master’s Degree in Nursing from a regionally accredited institution
- Cumulative GPA of 3.3 on a 4.0 scale in both graduate and undergraduate programs
- Official transcript from all previous undergraduate and graduate institutions attended
- At least a B minus (B-) in a graduate-level research course
- Preadmission interview and/or info. meeting may be required
- Completion of the program application
Family Nurse Practitioner Certification Exam Options
Tuition & Fees
The 2022-2023 cost per credit hour for this program is $908 per credit.
With 34 credit hours in the program, that's a total of $30,872 to complete the program!
Completion of a bachelor’s degree may require additional credits outside of what is provided in the program. Fees* vary by program and cost is subject to change each academic year.
Note: Roberts Wesleyan College reserves the right to change the fees above at any time without prior notice.