To be considered for enrollment in the Pathway to Teaching program, prospective students must have:
- At least 60 hours of college credit with a C or better
- A cumulative GPA of at least 2.5 on a scale of 4.0
- Fewer than 30 hours of General Ed. and/or Content coursework still to be completed (The Academic Advisor will determine If you need additional credits according to NYSED certification requirements.)
If you need additional credits to enter the program, consult the Academic Advisor to determine the coursework necessary to meet NYSED certification requirements.
- Attend an Information Meeting
- Official transcript review with Academic Advisor.
- NOTE: All official transcripts can be sent via mail to Roberts Wesleyan University "ATTN: AGE Admissions Office" 2301 Westside Drive Rochester, NY 14624
- Complete FREE online application and submit all forms/documents:
- Professional and/or Academic recommendations
- Writing sample
- 250-300 words
- Describe the characteristics of an excellent teacher. Be sure to include a description of what an excellent teacher needs to know and be able to do.
- Complete FAFSA
- Final acceptance decisions are made by Admissions and the Program Director. You will be notified by email and U.S. mail. - please remove U.S. mail.
Call: 585.594.6600 | 800.777.4792 (toll free)