Pathway to Teaching - Admissions & Application
To be considered for enrollment in the Pathway to Teaching program, prospective students must:
- Have completed at least 60 hours of college credit with a C or better, with a cumulative GPA of at least 2.5 on a scale of 4.0
- Have fewer than 30 hours of General Education and/or Content core coursework still to be completed
If you need additional credits to enter the program, consult the Academic Advisor to determine the coursework to best prepare you to meet NYSED certification requirements.
- Attend an Information Meeting
- Unofficial transcript review with Academic Advisor.
- NOTE: All official transcripts can be sent via mail to Roberts Wesleyan College "ATTN: AGE Admissions Office" 2301 Westside Drive Rochester, NY 14624
- Complete FAFSA
- Complete FREE online application and submit all forms/documents:
- Final acceptance decisions are made by Admissions and the Program Director. You will be notified by email and U.S. mail.
Call: 585.594.6600 | 800.777.4792 (toll free)