Graduate and Post Graduate Partner School Programs
Roberts has established articulation agreements with the University of Buffalo (UB) and Lake Erie College of Osteopathic Medicine (LECOM) to allow enrolled students to guarantee a seat at their chosen medical or professional school and potentially reduce the time and cost of earning their degree.
Lake Erie College of Osteopathic Medicine
Bypass the competition, save on application costs, and potentially earn your professional degree in less time when you participate in the Early Acceptance Program with LECOM. Apply, even as a high school senior, to pursue your career in dentistry, pharmacy or osteopathic medicine at campuses in Pennsylvania and Florida.
- Earn provisional acceptance to LECOM. Basic qualifications include a minimum high school GPA of 3.5 and an ACT score of at least 26 or a SAT score (Math + Verbal) of at least 1240.
- Complete at least two consecutive years at Roberts while maintaining a minimum Science GPA of 3.2 and Overall GPA of 3.4.
Choose from Three Medical Degrees and Multiple Campuses
- Pharmacy students may be eligible to enter the pharmacy program at LECOM following their second year at Roberts, if they meet certain qualifications, and can earn a Doctor of Pharmacy (Pharm.D.) in three to four years, depending on the chosen LECOM campus: Erie, PA or Bradenton, FL. PCAT entrance exam is not required for any student providing LECOM with an official SAT or ACT score.
- Osteopathic Medicine students may be eligible to enter the program at LECOM following their third year at Roberts, if they meet certain qualifications, and can earn a Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine (D.O.) in four years at their chosen LECOM campus: Erie, PA, Greensburg, PA or Bradenton, FL. MCAT entrance exam is not required for any student providing LECOM with an official SAT or ACT score.
- Dentistry students will enter the program at LECOM following their fourth year at Roberts and complete their professional degree in four years at LECOM’s Bradenton, FL campus. DAT entrance exam is required of all dental school applicants.
University of Buffalo School of Pharmacy and Pharmaceutical Sciences
Complete your pharmacy track in seven years and save on a year of tuition when you take advantage of the Affiliation Agreement with University of Buffalo.
- Pursue a bachelor’s of science in chemistry or biochemistry at Roberts for the first three years.
- Submit an application through the Pharmacy College Application Service by November 15 of your junior year. Basic qualifications for admission include a minimum GPA of 3.5, minimum PCAT score of 400, and a favorable letter of recommendation from the Roberts Health and Allied Health Professions Committee.
- Automatically enter the pharmacy program at UB for your fourth year. Credits from your fourth year will transfer back to Roberts to complete requirements for your chemistry/biochemistry degree.