What have been the Strengths of the Roberts Nursing Program?
- Variety of clinical experiences and observational opportunities
- Christian perspective, wholistic teaching
- Community aspect, personable professors, small class sizes, amount of help available
- Encouraging us to think critically and to look at objectives
- Dedicated professors, clinical experiences, organized, good time management, caring staff
- The faculty are very caring and truly want us to succeed. I have made great relationships with the faculty.
Tell me about your experiences at Roberts:
“My Roberts education has done so much for me through learning beyond just academics. I have learned about a servant's heart and my academic and personal experiences at Roberts have expanded my concept of empathy.”
- Chloe Shaffer ‘25 (Nursing)
“My advice to a high school student considering Roberts is to look at Roberts for all that it is. It’s a small college with tons of personality!”
- Emily Mergler ‘25 (Nursing)