Transcultural Nursing Opportunity
Transcultural Nursing Class Experience
Nursing students have the opportunity to travel to Costa Rica to use their skills to serve the Carpio community with Christ for the City.
In the past, this experience has included:
- Going house-to-house inviting the community to a health fair
- Hosting health fairs in 3 of the neediest sections of Carpio
- Taking patients' height, weight, BMI, blood pressure, and blood glucose
- Administering parasite medicine
- Providing toothbrushes, toothpaste, and reading glasses
- Detecting cases of diabetes and high blood pressure
View past trip photo galleries
Loading......Loading gallery, please wait.