Tuition & Fees
The 2022-2023 cost per credit hour for this program is $748 per credit.
With 72 credit hours in the program, that's a total of $53,856 to complete the program!
Fees vary by program and cost is subject to change each academic year.
Note: Roberts Wesleyan College reserves the right to change the fees above at any time without prior notice.
Financial Aid is available mainly in the form of Unsubsidized Federal Direct Loans and Federal Graduate PLUS loans.
- Direct Loans - To determine eligibility, complete your FAFSA (Free Application for Federal Student Aid) at www.studentaid.gov. Available October 1st for the following academic year). The Federal school code for Roberts is 002805.
- Direct Unsubsidized - Fixed rate loan with an annual maximum of $20,500. Rate and fees are determined annually. For more information, go to www.studentaid.gov.
- GRAD PLUS - Fixed-rate credit qualifying loans which allow for additional funds to help pay for educational expenses, up to the Cost of Education, as established by Roberts Wesleyan College. The PLUS request process, including a credit check, can be completed at www.studentaid.gov.
Additional financial assistance may include:
- Roberts Alumni Discount (10%)
- Corporate Partnership Discount (25%)
- Employer Tuition Assistance
Reach out to Student Financial Services office for all information regarding financial aid and billing at 585-594-6150 or email@example.com
All tuition and fees must be paid prior to the beginning of the term, except in cases where an extended payment plan has been arranged.
- Financial Aid is applied at the beginning of each term.
- Payments can be made online at www.roberts.edu/payment with QuikPay.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Your financial aid eligibility may be impacted by your age and independence status. If you are under the age of 25, you may be considered a dependent of your parents for Federal financial aid purposes. Dependent students are required to provide certain parental information on the FAFSA, including income, which will be used to determine your financial aid eligibility and may result in reduced levels of aid. New York State also has separate guidelines for independence.
For questions concerning federal financial aid or your bill, contact the Office of Student Financial Services: 585-594-6150 or firstname.lastname@example.org
GI Bill® is a registered trademark of the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs (VA). More information about education benefits offered by VA is available at the official U.S. government Web site at www.benefits.va.gov/gibill.