Estimated Cost of Degree
|Current Cost||OTD Program Fall Semester 2021||OTD Program Spring Semester 2022||OTD Program Summer Semester 2022||OTD Program 2021-2022 Academic Year||Total Cost* of Program (3 Year Program 2021-24)|
|Books & Supplies||750||750||500||2,000||3,750|
* Total Cost assumes a 3% increase annually, however fees are subject to change.
**Estimated loan fees if student chooses to borrow maximum annual graduate unsubsidized loan.
Above are estimated tuition, fees, and expenses for the Candidate entry-level Doctoral Program in Occupational Therapy. 2021-2022 Tuition per credit is $1,000 (111 total hours). Tuition charges are distributed by semester and not by credit hours. Billing statements will be provided prior to each semester and will include payment dates. Students will be responsible for the out of pocket cost of background checks/fingerprinting as needed by fieldwork sites, as well as an AOTA student membership ($75 in 2020). Students will also be responsible for expenses required to ensure that they have adequate internet accessibility and Microsoft Office capability for their distance learning. Additional expenses may be incurred (travel, food, lodging, etc.),depending on the fieldwork location.
Financial Aid is available mainly in the form of Unsubsidized Federal Direct Loans and Federal Graduate PLUS loans. Other options may include Veteran’s benefits, or employer reimbursement. Students may not owe a refund on any federal grant or be in default on any federal loan. A financial aid transcript may be required from each institution where the student has previously been enrolled whether or not financial assistance was received at that institution.
- Direct Loans - To determine eligibility, complete your FAFSA (Free Application for Federal Student Aid) at www.fafsa.ed.gov, or download the new FAFSA App (Google Play or Apple (iOS) Store) to complete it on your mobile device each year. (Available October 1st for the following academic year). The Federal school code for Roberts is 002805.
- Direct Unsubsidized - Fixed rate loan with Annual maximum of $20,500. Rate and fees determined annually. For more information, go to www.studentloans.gov.
- GRAD PLUS - Fixed rate credit qualifying loans which allow for additional funds to help pay for educational expenses, up to the Cost of Education, as established by Roberts Wesleyan College. The PLUS request process, including credit check, can be completed at www.studentloans.gov.
- Veterans - Roberts Wesleyan College participates in the Post-9/11 Veterans Education Assistance and Yellow Ribbon Programs. For more information regarding educational programs for Veterans, please visit www.GIBill.va.gov. Veterans Tuition Awards (VTA) are also available for eligible veterans in New York State. Contact HESC for more information at 1-888-697-4372 or www.HESC.com.
- Employee Reimbursement - Many companies and businesses offer tuition reimbursement for their employees enrolled in college educational programs. Prospective students should contact the personnel offices at their places of employment for information about tuition reimbursement. Anticipated benefits must be reported on the Payment Agreement form.
All tuition and fees must be paid prior to the beginning of the term, except in cases where an extended payment plan has been arranged.
- Financial Aid is applied at the beginning of each term.
- Payments can be made online at www.roberts.edu/payment with QuikPay.
Reach out to Student Financial Services office for all information regarding financial aid and billing at: (585) 594-6150 or firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for federal financial aid, please complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) at www.fafsa.gov. The Federal School Code for Roberts Wesleyan College is 002805. The FAFSA is completed prior to the start of each academic year.
GI Bill® is a registered trademark of the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs (VA). More information about education benefits offered by VA is available at the official U.S. government Web site at www.benefits.va.gov/gibill.