2023-24 Estimated Program Cost:
|Year 1||Year 2||Year 3||TOTAL|
Billed per credit Hour
|New Student Fee||$325||$0||$0||$325|
|Instructional Supplies Fee||$117||$442||$142||$701|
|TOTAL ESTIMATED COST OF PROGRAM*||$38,154||$38,154||$28,604||$114,162|
Roberts Wesleyan University is now offering an OTD Scholarship of $20,000 to every newly accepted student. This one-time scholarship is applied over the 3 years in the program and brings your total cost down to $94,162.
2023-24 Estimated Indirect Costs to Consider:
Room and Board: $25,323
Books and Supplies: $2,250
Above are estimated tuition, fees, and expenses for the Preaccreditation entry-level Doctoral Program in Occupational Therapy. Tuition per credit is $1,000 (111 total hours) billed evenly by semester. Fees vary by program, and cost is subject to change each academic year.
Students will be responsible for the out-of-pocket cost of background checks/fingerprinting and Basic Life Support Training as needed by fieldwork sites, and the cost of the NBCOT Examination Preparation Workshop ($330 in 2021), as well as an AOTA student membership ($75 in 2021). Students will also be responsible for expenses required to ensure that they have adequate internet accessibility and Microsoft Office capability for their distance learning.
Financial Aid is available mainly in the form of Unsubsidized Federal Direct Loans and Federal Graduate PLUS loans. Other options may include Veteran’s benefits, or employer reimbursement. Students may not owe a refund on any federal grant or be in default on any federal loan. A financial aid transcript may be required from each institution where the student has previously been enrolled whether or not financial assistance was received at that institution.
- Direct Loans - To determine eligibility, complete your FAFSA (Free Application for Federal Student Aid) at www.fafsa.ed.gov, or download the new FAFSA App (Google Play or Apple (iOS) Store) to complete it on your mobile device each year. (Available October 1st for the following academic year). The Federal school code for Roberts is 002805.
- Direct Unsubsidized - Fixed rate loan with Annual maximum of $20,500. Rate and fees determined annually. For more information, go to www.studentloans.gov.
- GRAD PLUS - Fixed rate credit qualifying loans which allow for additional funds to help pay for educational expenses, up to the Cost of Education, as established by Roberts Wesleyan University. The PLUS request process, including credit check, can be completed at www.studentloans.gov.
- Veterans - Roberts Wesleyan University participates in the Post-9/11 Veterans Education Assistance and Yellow Ribbon Programs. For more information regarding educational programs for Veterans, please visit www.GIBill.va.gov. Veterans Tuition Awards (VTA) are also available for eligible veterans in New York State. Contact HESC for more information at 1-888-697-4372 or www.HESC.com.
All tuition and fees must be paid prior to the beginning of the term, except in cases where an extended payment plan has been arranged.
- Financial Aid is applied at the beginning of each term.
- Payments can be made online at www.roberts.edu/payment with QuikPay.
Reach out to Student Financial Services office for all information regarding financial aid and billing at: (585) 594-6150 or email@example.com
To apply for federal financial aid, please complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) at www.fafsa.gov. The Federal School Code for Roberts Wesleyan University is 002805. The FAFSA is completed prior to the start of each academic year.
GI Bill® is a registered trademark of the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs (VA). More information about education benefits offered by VA is available at the official U.S. government Web site at www.benefits.va.gov/gibill.