Home - Graduate - Programs - Occupational Therapy Doctorate - Early Acceptance Program
Doctor of Occupational Therapy - Early Acceptance Program
Roberts Wesleyan University offers Early Acceptance Programs (EAP) with several partner institutions. Students applying from these schools may secure a seat in the OTD program as early as their sophomore year in college.
Current Partner Institutions:
- Roberts Wesleyan University
- Southeastern University
- Eligible candidates who meet the OTD Admissions Criteria at partner institutions are encouraged to apply!
- Each partner institution has limited spots allotted for each EAP enrollment cycle (September - March). Roberts will select top applicants each academic year.
- Those who successfully interview and hold a 3.0 GPA will be offered conditional acceptance to the OTD program.
- To move from conditional to full acceptance, EAP students must have completed their bachelors degree, observation hours, and subsequent prerequisite work prior to the start of the program.
- Students will be awarded the degree of Doctor of Occupational Therapy by Roberts after successful completion of the program curriculum
- Students who are not granted a reserved seat could still be considered for admission in the next EAP cycle or their final year of undergraduate education.
Applying to the EAP program:
- Students may apply directly to Roberts for free at roberts.edu/applynow.
- For EAP consideration, students must initially submit:
- Online application
- Official transcripts
- Short-answer essay
- Academic recommendation
- Applications open early September and close March 1 of each year.
- Interviews are offered on a rolling basis. Students will be notified of their EAP Admission status by March 1 or sooner, after the student has completed their interview.
Feel free to schedule an individual appointment with Marissa Kocher, Admissions Coordinator, or: Call/Text: 585.454.9077 | Email: OTD@Roberts.edu