Support the Orchestra
For over 30 years, our symphony orchestra has enjoyed a rich collaboration between the Roberts Wesleyan College Department of Music & Performing Arts and highly skilled musicians from surrounding communities. As we engage, educate, and excite students and community members, our orchestra is constantly reaching new levels. That may be the best thing about this ensemble: it never stops growing. Our hope is to foster a love for and appreciation of symphonic music for performers and audience members alike. Will you support us?
As a donor, your generous gift…
- Supports the education and symphonic experience of our students.
- Funds professional soloists performing with the orchestra, such as David Kim (Concertmaster, Philadelphia Orchestra) in 2017 and Allen Vizzutti (trumpet virtuoso) in 2019.
- Enhances our community by bolstering great symphonic music on the west side of Rochester.
- Expands the orchestra’s repertoire with new and exciting programming.
- Enables new and innovative endeavors.
As a donor, you are the reason we are able to present four free orchestra concerts each year. Become a friend of the RWCCO today with your tax-deductible donation! (Receipts will be issued.)
Go to www.roberts.edu/rwccodonate or contact the Music Office at 585.594.6320 or Weise_Rya@roberts.edu for a membership form.
Roberts Wesleyan College Community Orchestra
Paul Shewan, conductor