Home - Catalog
2018-19 Undergraduate Academic Catalog | Introduction to Roberts Wesleyan College
As a result of the opportunities provided them, the ideal graduates of Roberts Wesleyan College will be characterized by:
- Lifelong habits of inquiry, reflection, and critical thinking from a Christian perspective.
- Competence in their chosen disciplines.
- Sound choices leading to intellectual, physical, emotional, and spiritual well-being.
- An ability to articulate a Christian worldview.
- Excellence and integrity in work, family, service, and culture, with Christ as our example.
- A desire to extend compassion, mercy, and justice to all people.
Commitment to Service
- A clear sense of vocation through meaningful avenues of service.
- The knowledge and skills needed to contribute meaningfully to society.
- The desire to participate as world citizens with a cross-cultural awareness and a global perspective.