In keeping with our mission, Roberts Wesleyan College provides an education that focuses on scholarship, spiritual formation, and service.
As a community of Christian scholars, the College believes that learning is multifaceted and achieved in a variety of ways.
- Discovery - We provide opportunities for inquiry and investigation that contribute to intellectual growth and understanding.
- Integration - We provide opportunities to achieve an interdisciplinary understanding of issues and concerns.
- Application - We provide opportunities to learn by engaging problems in society.
- Education - We seek effective methods of teaching and learning.
As a faith-affirming community, Roberts Wesleyan College provides an environment where people’s relationship with God through Christ can be nurtured.
Scripture - We explore our world through faith perspectives that affirm the authority of Scripture.
Tradition - We affirm the richness of historical Christian thought and practice through the ages.
Reason - We employ critical thinking to integrate our faith beliefs with our views of the world.
Experience - We provide opportunities for transforming encounters with God.
As a College attuned to the needs of the world, we seek to develop people of faith who will help transform the world through service.
Vocation - We strive to discover how our God-given talents can lead to productive lives of service.
Service Learning - We provide learning through service opportunities.
- Global Perspective - We encourage the development of cross-cultural competence and a global perspective.
- Social Responsibility - We foster socially responsible engagement in society.