September 25 - 27, 2015
Homecoming is a special tradition at Roberts Wesleyan College, offering a time for alumni, students, parents, and friends to come together, reconnect, and enjoy Roberts’ spirit of community.
Five year reunions take place throughout the weekend. Reunion years (classes ending in ‘5’ and ‘0’) have designated areas to meet in the NEW Alumni Reunion Village at the Homecoming tent this year.
While you're here, be sure to use #HomeatRWC to share your pictures, thoughts, and videos with us through social media!
Friday, September 25th
Saturday, September 26th
- 17th Annual Greg Greve Alumni 5K Race
- Parents Coffee, Cider and Donuts Meet & Greet
- Prayer Partner Coffee Hour with President Deana Porterfield
- Cross Country Invitational
- Homecoming Parade
- Homecoming Tent, Family Entertainment, Food, and Student Fundraisers
- Seasons Change. The Spirit Endures. -- a coffee table book that covers the last fifteen years at Roberts and Northeastern, will be available for sale at the Homecoming Tent.
- 25th & 40th Anniversary Luncheons
- Alumni Volleyball Game
- Alumni Reunion Village at the Homecoming Tent – For five year reunions!
- Men's Lacrosse Game - Fall Ball Exhibition
- Wind Ensemble Concert
- Taste of Roberts: Hors D'oeuvres and Reunions - the centerpiece of Homecoming!
- "Saturday Night Live" Entertainment by Students
Sunday, September 27th
- Pearce Memorial Church pre-service interview with Past President and First Lady, Bill and Rilla Crothers
- Worship Service featuring Guest Speaker Matthew Hill '04 and Alumni Choir at Pearce Memorial Church
Watch our Homecoming 2014 recap video to see what's in store for this year!