Calling all Alumni Bands and Musicians!
Homecoming is all about celebrating and highlighting our alumni. We love getting our Alumni involved in our festival to inspire our students and support your talents!
What is the Homecoming Festival?
The Homecoming Festival is on Saturday, September 23rd and features Alumni arts & craft vendors, student group fundraisers, fun festival food, giant games, a car show, and inflatables for the whole Roberts community.
One of our main attractions of the Homecoming Festival is our Live Music Stage on the Library patio. This Live Music Stage features Alumni Bands and musicians.
- Applications are due by Friday, July 28th
- Acceptance notices will be sent Friday, August 4th
- Set lists will be due by Friday, August 25th.
Are you interested in playing on the Live Music Stage? Here are the details!
- The Homecoming Festival is on Saturday, September 23rd from 10:00am to 3:00pm
- There will be five Alumni Bands/Musicians selected to play a 45-minute time slot during the festival
- Roberts will be providing a sound system and sound engineer
- You will be asked to bring your own instruments
- Your band will be given a $100 stipend for participating!
- Each member of your band will also be given a free meal voucher
- There will be a tent available for you to sell band merchandise (optional)
Please fill out our Live Music Stage application to be considered for a slot. This is a short application that includes information about your band, contact information, type of music, etc. You will be required to send a sample of your music to apply.
Apply for our Live Music Stage by clicking here!
Reach out to me with any questions you may have at firstname.lastname@example.org.