Requirements for B.S. in Homeland Security and Applied Intelligence
Total Hours: 124
Major Requirements: 60 - 62 Hours
- Core courses in criminal justice, information security, data, and research
- Courses that will expand depth of knowledge in digital media art, communication, and psychology.
Total Liberal Arts Requirements: 60 - 64
- Includes general education courses such as speech, writing, history, etc.
- Also required is psychology, special topics in the Middle East, foreign language, and lab science
- Ability to take several elective credits of your choice to reach 124 hours
Criminal Justice - The Criminal Justice major prepares students for positions in areas such as judicial services, law enforcement, Homeland Security, and private security, with their Criminal Justice degree.
Economic Crime Investigation - The Economic Crime Investigation program is an interdisciplinary major that blends courses from Criminal Justice, Accounting, and Computer Science, giving students a firm foundation in the procedures of criminal investigation and preparation of evidence for the justice system.
Glenn Grana - 585.594.6631 - firstname.lastname@example.org