Roberts Wesleyan University and Northeastern Seminary Prayer Partners seek God's wisdom and direction in all of our decisions and deeds, as well as for the needs of our students, professors, and staff. Those praying for the college include alumni, faculty, staff, parents of current students, and friends.
Prayer partners commit to:
- Praying regularly for the University and Seminary (daily/weekly)
- Utilizing the monthly Prayer Partners email update
- Encouraging others to pray for the University and Seminary
- Praying for “special urgent requests” sent by email.
- Attending the Annual Prayer Partners Gathering the Saturday morning of Homecoming in September
The Office of Spiritual Life at the college provides Prayer Partners with:
- A monthly Prayer Partners email update with specific requests for students, faculty and staff, and current prayer needs of the university and seminary
- An opportunity for gathering with other Prayer Partners during Homecoming weekend to pray together and share some time together with a cup of coffee