Prayer Partners Registration
Roberts Wesleyan College/Northeastern Seminary Prayer Partners pray for the needs of our students, faculty and staff as well as God’s wisdom and guidance in all our decisions and actions. Prayer Partners include current students, parents of students, alumni, faculty and staff, and friends of the college.
Prayer partners commit to:
- Praying regularly for the College and Seminary (daily/weekly)
- Utilizing the monthly Prayer Partners email update
- Encouraging others to pray for the College and Seminary
- Praying for “special urgent requests” sent by email.
- Attending the Annual Prayer Partners Gathering the Saturday morning of Homecoming in September
The Office of Spiritual Life at the college provides Prayer Partners with:
- A monthly Prayer Partners email update with specific requests for students, faculty and staff, and current prayer needs of the college and seminary
- An opportunity for gathering with other Prayer Partners during Homecoming weekend to pray together and share some time together with a cup of coffee
If you have any questions, contact the Office of Spiritual Life at SpiritualLife@roberts.edu or by calling 585-594-6830.