Roll Up Your Sleeve & Get the Flu Vaccine
Limit the spread, get the flu shot. This year, we expect & encourage all members of our community who will be on campus during flu season to have a flu vaccine.
• Flu symptoms mimic symptoms of COVID-19
• If you have flu symptoms, you’ll need to quarantine and have a COVID test
• Health systems and hospitals could be overwhelmed with treating flu and COVID-19
• Flu and COVID-19 are both very contagious
• You can pass the flu and COVID-19 on to someone for 1-3 days before you have symptoms
• If you are vaccinated, you may still get the flu but evidence shows you will be less sick
Health Center Overview and Mission
Good health is a vital component of a student's academic success. Your health is important to us. The college is committed to promoting health and wellness with providing a well-equipped, professionally-staffed Health Center offering quality medical care for our traditional undergraduate students.
The goal of the Health Center is to promote the physical and mental well being of our student body through health education, prevention, and treatment of common, acute, and chronic health conditions.
Disclaimer: The information provided on this website is for educational purposes only. The contents are not intended to address individual health concerns or substitute the evaluation and treatment of a medical care professional. If you have a medical question or concern, please contact a health care provider.
Voller Athletic Center
Suite 231, 2nd Floor
Monday - Friday
8:00am - 5:00pm
Health Center Closed
Martin L. King Day
Mon: 9:00am - 12:00pm
Tues: 12:30pm - 4:00pm
Wed: 9:00am - 12:00pm
Thurs: 12:30pm - 4:00pm
Fri: 9:00am - 12:00pm