Roberts Wesleyan students have FREE, 24/7 access to virtual care services with TimelyCare — the virtual health and well-being platform from TimelyCare, designed for college students. Students do not need insurance to access TimelyCare services. Download the app here. As part of Roberts Wesleyan’s partnership with TimelyCare, students have access to services in TimelyCare, including:
- MedicalNow: On-demand support for common health issues, including cold, flu, and allergies.
- TalkNow: 24/7, on-demand emotional support to talk about anything, including anxiety, relationships, depression, and school-related stressors.
- Scheduled Medical: Choose the day, time, and medical provider that best works for you.
- Scheduled Counseling: Choose the day, time, and mental health provider that best works for you. (12 visits per year)
- Health Coaching: Develop healthy lifestyle behaviors, including nutrition, sleep habits, time management, and mindfulness.
- Psychiatry: Appointments are available through referrals.
- Self-Care Content: Visit the “Explore” page within TimelyCare for guided self-care content, including yoga and meditation sessions, as well as group conversations with our providers on a variety of health and well-being topics.
Students have access to TimelyCare services 365 days a year. That means you have access during breaks, after-hours, and any time you need support! Visit timelycare.com/roberts to get started.
Please contact the TimelyCare support team at 833-4-TIMELY (833-484-6359) regarding problems with scheduling appointments, prescription issues, login issues, connectivity problems, or any other technical matters.
How to access TimelyCare if you are under 18 years of age:
- Student registers account
- During registration, system will flag them as a minor
- They will see a notification and the registration process will pause
- Students will call customer support (833-4-TIMELY) to receive a copy of the consent form OR can download the consent form by clicking here.
- Student will email signed consent form back to Support team email@example.com
- Support Team will lift the system "wall" and student can complete registration