Roberts provides an exciting learning environment, which values education from a Christian perspective and recognizes the importance of integrating this perspective into our programs (biology, biochemistry, chemistry, forensic science) and future professions.
Numerous opportunities exist for students to get involved within the department through
- Conducting research
- Assisting in the laboratory
- Tutoring students and leading study groups
- Joining the Math and Science Club
- Participating in faith integration discussions
- Serving in the Adopt-a-school program
terested in the health professions? Visit our pre-health programs page.
Scholarships are available for students in the sciences.
Our graduates repeatedly find success in gaining admission to graduate and health professional programs, as well as obtaining employment after graduation.
For more information concerning programs within the department contact Jason Taylor, Chair.