Become an Alumni Ambassador!
Roberts Alumni Ambassadors are volunteers who actively strengthen Alumni presence in the Roberts community. Alumni Ambassadors represent the diverse alumni base and support the vision and mission of the University through:
- Demonstrating Roberts pride
- Fostering a community of belonging
- Growing the alumni network
- Being a life-long learner
- Participating in giving
What you can do to be an Alumni Ambassador:
- Represent the institution in a way that respects our mission and values.
- Actively participate in events: Alumni, Athletics, Arts, etc.
- Keep up to date with Roberts news via alumni e-newsletter, social media, etc.
- Share alumni news with the Alumni Office (When you or your friends get Job Promotions, Degrees, Accomplishments, etc.)
- Promote the alumni network through engaging in the University’s social media accounts (likes, shares, comments, posts, etc.)
- Assisting with Phone-a-thon and promote giving to student scholarships
- Providing internship opportunities for current Roberts students in your workplace
- Assisting with Homecoming planning and participation
Questions about how to become more involved as an alum?
Office of Alumni Relations