Main content
Home - Undergraduate - Tuition and Aid - Current Student Accounts

Current Student Accounts


Please ensure you notify the Office of Student Financial Services of any mailing address changes; USPS is the primary delivery method for tax documents.  You can reach Student Accounts at or 585-594-6150.

U.S. 1098-T's will be emailed to student's Roberts email address no later than the 31st of January. This email will come from

Canadian T11's will be sent via USPS no later than 30 March.

Non-permanent residents who desire a 1098-T must request a form via email: 
Please include name and student ID.

If you believe your form has any errors, please contact us at

Here at the Roberts Wesleyan College Office of Student Financial Services, we strive to make paying your student bill quick and easy. To do this, we utilize QuikPAY as our online billing & payment application. With QuikPAY you will be able to:

  • Pay your bill
  • Receive notifications via email when a statement is ready
  • View your account statuses in real time
  • View your current as well as past billing statements
  • Make payments as well as save payment profiles in the system for faster future payments
  • View your transaction history
  • Receive important messages with regards to Student Accounts and billing
  • You will be able to grant access to Authorized Payers of your choosing, such as parent(s), guardian(s), spouse, etc.

We also offer an Interest-Free Monthly Automated Payment Plan through our partner, Nelnet Business Solutions. This payment option is available for a small enrollment fee and includes personal account service and automated account information 24 hours a day.


  • If you are a Student, please log in to R-serve and click ‘Make a Payment’ to be directed to QuikPAY.
  • If you are an Authorized Payer, please click here.
  • If you are looking to set up an automated payment plan, please click here
  • If you are looking for International payment options, please visit

Contact Information:

Office of Student Financial Services
(585) 594-6150