Requirements for B.S. in ESOL (English to Speakers of Other Languages)
Total Hours: 124 - 133
Major Requirements: 70 Hours
- 40 Hours of education courses, plus 6 optional hours leading to dual certification in Childhood Education
- 30 hours of "Language and Cultural Diversity" (includes 12 hours of a language other than English)
Total Liberal Arts Hours: 74 - 76 Hours
General Education Requirements: 34 - 35 Hours
- One fine arts course is required.
- PSY 203 must be taken to meet the behavioral science requirement.
- 6 hours of math and 6 hours of science are required to meet the lab science and mathematics proficiency requirements.