We want to make it as easy as possible for you to support Roberts and Northeastern, so we are launching a Donor Portal that will allow you to make a gift, view your giving history, and update your contact information. You will find more information about the Portal below.
The portal is a custom website you can use to stay connected with Roberts Wesleyan University & Northeastern Seminary. With the portal, you can:
- Give one-time or recurring gifts using a debit or credit card, or drafted from your bank account
- Save payment methods -- or use ApplePay or Click to Pay -- to avoid entering your payment information each time you give.
- View details about your previous online and offline gifts, including cash or checks.
- Update your personal and contact information for our records.
- You’ll receive an email from us inviting you to join the portal. Select Accept your invitation to create a portal account.
- Verify the name and email address to use for your account. Please use an email address we have on file for you.
- Check your email inbox for the 6-digit code to confirm your email address.
- Create a password and sign in.
- Bookmark the homepage in your browser so you can return to the portal as needed. If you need to sign in, enter your email address and password on the Blackbaud ID screen.
The portal is powered by Blackbaud, our fundraising management technology provider. The Blackbaud ID is a portal user account to keep your private information is safe and secure. By signing in, we can track your giving and profile updates in our fundraising management system.
Yes! You should always receive an email confirmation receipt after you make a gift via the portal.
Contact Jason Pulver at (585) 594-6742 or firstname.lastname@example.org