All undergraduate business majors complete a credit-bearing internship, following an internship preparation course with an emphasis on resume writing, interviewing, and networking. The Internship Experience adds insight and focus to the students' career future employment.
Our Experiential Learning Coordinator, Kathleen D, Raniewicz, and Internship Director, William H. Todd, work one-on-one with students to customize an internship to their interests.
This real-world experience benefits students by:
- Growing their business knowledge
- Improving their workplace skills
- Providing an opportunity to explore careers
All students participate in a Mock Interview with Rochester Area business professionals. This experience will prepare you for internship and future employment following graduation.
Sample of Internships:
- Bishop Kearney High School
- North Western Mutual Insurance
- Goodwill of Finger Lakes
- Lake Bev. Corporation
- LuMonta Salon
- Alliance Advisory Group
- Just Fences
- Buell Automatics
- Roberts Weselya Brand & Marketing Communications
- CASH Coalition
- Pastores Pizzeria
- Monroe County Sheriff's Department
- The Healthy Zone Ice Rink
- The Daily Grind Coffee Shop
- Howard Hanna Real Estate Services
- First CapitalPaychex
- Flaherty Salmin CPAs
- Monro Muffler
- Roberts Wesleyan Finance Dept
- Dejoy, Knauf, & Blood
- Allied Financial Partners
- FM Offices Express
- Heveron 7 Company CPAs
- Mass Mutual
- Monroe Inc.
- Mengel, Metger, Barr, and Co.
- ESL Federal Credit Union
- Rochester Red Wings
- FCA Colorado Razorsharks
- Rochester Rhinos Soccer
- Total Sports Experience